Richmond Futures was established in 2018 as a subsidiary of Richmond Fellowship Tasmania.
We offer a new approach to supporting people with psychosocial disability. We draw on 35 years of mental health service delivery experience in Tasmania.
At Richmond Futures we support Tasmanians to make the most of their NDIS plans. We understand the NDIS in detail. We will work with you, your family, carers and loved ones to make sure that your NDIS plan helps you to achieve goals.
We can help you:
- understand your NDIS plan
- plan activities to reach your goals
- make choices about your support
- access individualised supports
- connect with other service providers
- connect with your community
- build capacity to live more independently
- focus on recovery and wellbeing
- access skilled and experienced mental health support workers
Richmond Futures are your wellbeing specialists, helping you to exercise choice about the supports you need and control over how they are delivered.