Richmond Futures is a wholly owned subsidiary of Richmond Fellowship Tasmania Inc., the largest community-based providers of community mental health services in Tasmania. Our vision is to ‘inspire a healthy community, where people are leaders in their own lives’ and our mission is to ‘deliver excellence through person centred, recovery and well-being services’.
Our Supported Independent Living (SIL) houses/sites support people living with psychosocial, acquired brain injury and/or intellectual disabilities to live a full life. We believe everyone’s journey is their own and that our role is to provide support and strategies to help people achieve their wellness goals. We have a person centred service, and promote people’s ability to exercise their choice and control within their life.
This position is responsible for the leadership, coordination and administration of a nominated house/site within the SIL Program of Richmond Futures. The House Coordinator will manage and lead a team in the delivery of this service; they will uphold Richmond Futures values and ways of working while aiming for continuous improvement in their delivery.
The House Coordinator will work collaboratively and respectfully with all stakeholders and ensure a safe and valued work environment for their team. They will ensure that the house operates in accordance with Richmond Futures Policies and Procedures, NDIS safeguards and
accountability and the appropriate legislation.
This role works directly with NDIS participants providing:
- To manage and lead the provision of services within the house/site including; oversight of support to residents, management and monitoring of service levels, staffing levels and required outcomes.
- Leads, manages and develops a diverse team in the delivery of program services.
- To undertake and complete necessary administrative and managerial tasks including, regular maintenance or require record keeping systems, efficient management of finances and purchases.
- To develop a maintain a safe working environment in accordance with WH&S standards and policies and procedures.
- To develop strong relationships both within Richmond Futures and with key stakeholders.
- Demonstrate a commitment to personal growth and development within the role.
Does this sound like you?
All applications must include a CV and Covering Letter explaining your interest in this position, and must be applied for through the Seek “Apply” button.
To apply, please:
- Include three current references.
- Ensure files are either Word or PDF format.
- Use the Seek “Apply” button.
You will be expected to be able to provide a current Police Check, WWVP check and valid First Aid qualification.
To view this job on Seek, click here.